Mr. Densen joined Lowe & Associates in September 2019 as an Entertainment and Business Litigation Associate Attorney. His enthusiasm for entertainment, intellectual property, and the law allow him to represent clients with the passion they deserve.
In July of 2018, Mr. Densen moved to Los Angeles with his dog from his hometown of Houston, Texas after obtaining both his bachelor's degree in Sport Management and a law degree from The University of Texas at Austin. In his free time, Mr. Densen loves to spend time with his dog, Jaxx, at the beach or on hikes, as well as read comic books, watch movies, and hang with friends.
- State Bar of California (325164)
- Bar of the United States District Court for the Central District of California
Honors & Accomplishments
- Editor-In-Chief of Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports Law (2017-2018)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California Society of Entertainment Lawyers
- California Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association